Skip to main content

Welcome to 1st Grade, Colors 

Hello to all parents and students I hope all is well. 

 Over the next week we will be implementing this new blog additional to Classdojo. 
I hope it's useful and we can have a good academic advantage. For now on I'm going to be using this site to  communicate with you guys, however I'm going to keep talking and communicating with each one of you by Classdojo .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

***Hello*** I hope you are well. As I had previously communicated for reasons beyond my will, I had no opportunity to post all the material assigned for the past week. Here is the remaining material for the week of April 20-24. Includes English & Phonics and Math. 1. ENGLISH & PHONICS Monday Lesson 100: Clouds and Fog English skills: Antonyms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8yiOUrAHDo Capitalization Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxFGB5vErvw Contractions Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gubPH3WEurg Tuesday Lesson 101: Snow Phonics: Long oo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL074H5XdNI Antonyms Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLOEJ7hQ1Ms Synonyms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoxPQ4kpkb4 Wednesday Lesson 102: Ice Review Long oo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axwBqTBJIF4 Antonyms Review https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Week of May 4 to May 9, 2020 1. ENGLISH & PHONICS Monday Lesson 110: Above the Ring. Soft g /j/ sound. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL4WykIuCRw Review soft c sound. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ87r4TxvO8 Tuesday Lesson 111: Elephant and Chimps. Review hard and soft c and g. Hard g sound. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MSRiAwNfo Soft and hard g sound.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_brHpLDrT8M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u6hwWQrPnQ English Skills: Prepositions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DLxGFDwFAY Review plurals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyoGmyx8ipw Wednesday Lesson 112: Circus Foods and Toys. Letter Sound: oi, oy /oi/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyoGmyx8ipw Thursday Lesson 113: Circus Horses.   Review letter Sound: oi, oy /oi/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9znxk0JQB4 https://www.yo...
1. READING Monday Lesson 72: A Christmas Song                       A Song From God WORTEXT  TUESDAY  Lesson 73: My Gift WORTEXT  WEDNESDAY  Lesson 74: Trust un God WORTEXT  THURSDAY  Lesson 75: Firefighters WORTEXT  FRIDAY Lesson 76: The Best Dog Yet WORTEXT